Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The benefits of my new phone

Almost two months ago I wrote about my new fancy phone, and said that "I'm sure it will make my life more complete in some difficult to specify way." Well, I think I can now specify one concrete way it has improved my life.

Yesterday morning I was on a phone call and all of a sudden there was a lot of noise from outside my office. A large backhoe was moving earth and ripping things up and I couldn't hear. What to do? Would I have to finish the conversation some other time?

Nope. My new fancy phone has a volume button right on the front so I was able to punch the volume of several notches higher. This allowed me to easily hear the conversation, and I thus could finish the phone call without further interruption.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this akin to a slow news day?

PEACE