Friday, November 21, 2008

End of the Term

Today was the last day of fall term. Overall I feel like it was a good term. In both of my classes there was a critical mass of students working hard and interested in the material. I am now faced with very large quantities of grading and lots of evaluations to write. There are also a bunch of other writing projects that I need to work on, as well as lots of errands and correspondence. It's a lot to think about. I'm looking forward to getting some rest the next few days and then getting to work and crossing some things off my list.

Doreen and I had a tasty dinner at Guinness and Porcelli's to celebrate the end of the term. We're now in the living room with a warm fire and three sleepy cats. I'm blogging and web surfing and listening to a Trance around the World epsiode while Doreen reads a Harry Potter book.

No comments: