Monday, November 23, 2009

Random Tidbits

  • There is a house in Bar Harbor that already has Christmas lights up. Is this really necessary?
  • A few days ago when driving home past the dumb Christmas lights house I heard a part of a story on NPR about a new CD of Norwegian lute music. The commentator gushingly said that the music was classical, but also sort of jazzy. I changed the station.
  • I've made unusually good progress on grading. I'm basically done with my physics grading, which is good. I have three Calc III problem sets left to grade, but I think this won't take too long, since the class is kinda small.
  • The list of things I need to get done the next few weeks is frighteningly large.
  • Today was remarkably frustrating in some ways. I spent a good chunk of time dealing with really stupid stuff. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I'm not optimistic.

No comments: