Friday, March 23, 2007

Back in Maine

I'm back in Maine. Today has been a semi-frantic day of emails and phone calls and meetings. Despite much activity and effort, it feels like the net result has been negative--that I'm actually further behind than I was before. Some things that I thought were complete have been somewhat undone by others. It's frustrating, but that's life, I suppose.

Despite a difficult day, it's great to be back home. The cats seem happy to see me, and it's nice to sleep in my own bed. Thursday was gray and chilly, but today it was sunny and in the upper 50's. The snow is mostly melted, and there is hope for spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your good advice for applicants,professor Feldman!I think it will be very helpful to my application to a phd position in US in the forcoming semester.And I trully hope the CSSS2007 will be even more brilliant than last year:)