Saturday, March 01, 2008

Saturday Snow

As predicted, we got a lot of snow followed by some rain. It's hard to tell, but I'd guess we got around eight inches of snow before things turned over to rain. There is now much slush, ice, and snow. It was beautiful for a while. But once the snow turned to rain, most of the snow fell off the trees and the magical-winter-wonderland aura was lost.

Doreen and I went to see a student production of the Vagina Monologues tonight at College of the Atlantic. It was very impressive. The monologues are very powerful, and the acting was incredible. There are some very talented students at COA. It was also clear that the cast had a very good time working together; the sense of camaraderie was palpable. All in all, it was quite inspiring.

In other (boring) news: I made some yummy tofu tonight for dinner, I did a lot of dishes, I did a fair amount of grading, and I shoveled some snow. Time to watch X-files and then listen to Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance.

No comments: