- Our cats are spending more time sleeping on the bed or in a sunbeam by a window, and less time in front of the woodstove.
- Monster, the larger of our two cats, is spending more time sleeping by my feet, and less time sleeping tucked up next to my head.
- There were robins on campus today. They looked wet and cold, but they were there.
- I was driving home the other day around 6:30 and there was still a little bit of twilight in the sky.
- There's a rumor that crocuses are poking in a certain lawn downtown. The crocuses are considered rumor-worthy says a lot.
1 day ago